Residence Fix Loans and Residence Accessibility Grants
Residence repair loans assist low-income homeowners pay money for needed and repairs that are critical. Our goal is to eradicate unhealthy or dangerous conditions, eiminate barriers to accessibility, enhance security for individuals with real disabilities and energy that is incorporate measures that reduce power costs and use.
We offer loans to low-income homeowners for required and critical home repairs and little funds to low-income people with disabilities to help make their domiciles more available. Loans and funds now available and limits that are income given just below.
Fill in an inquiry to learn if you should be qualified!
For low-income individuals with real disabilities to boost safety and access(some renters might not be qualified): Accessibility funds
For low-income home owners: Home Repair Loans
For those who have other quesitons, e-mail us or call 503-655-8591.
So how exactly does the Housing Rehabilitation Program work?
This system offers low-interest loans and grants to simply help home owners in Clackamas County repair their houses and enhance accessibility.
Procedures to have house fix loan or accessibility grant:
- Complete an inquiry that is on-line phone our workplace for support. If it seems maybe you are qualified we shall add one to the waiting list. Whenever capital can be obtained, we will deliver you a page. Then apply if you are still interested, you may.
- We’re going to review your application and figure out eligibility.
- In the event that you qualify, a Rehab Advisor will inspect your home to ascertain just just what repairs are required. Safe practices things are really a concern.
- You will request bids from contractors of the option. A listing of interested contractors can be obtained for the convenience.
- Your Rehab Advisor can assist you through the construction procedure.
Low-income homeowners (and renters that are eligible with real disabilities could be entitled to a grant up to $5,000 to pay for the expense of increasing access and security. Types of qualified improvements: wheelchair ramps, handrails and widened doorways, bathroom or kitchen accessibility improvements such as for example roll-in showers, raised toilets and grab pubs. (For renters in flats, at the very least 51 % associated with devices into the framework needs to be occupied by low-income households. )
Residence Repair Loans
|solitary Purpose wellness or security product just. Examples: water/well, septic/sewer, roof or temperature. Main temperature supply just — woodstoves & pellet stoves are thought a heat source that is secondary. (No equity needed. )||$15,000 repairs that are exterior: Roof/Gutters, Paint, Weatherization, Windows/Doors, Foundation. (Credit and equity demands apply. )||$25,000|
|Complete Repairs Complete house repairs must satisfy Community Development rehab standards.||$35,000|
Fundamental loan demands
House should be situated in Clackamas County and needs to be looking for fix
Deferred Payment Loan (DPL) terms
Minimal 3percent per year simple interest. Re re Payments are deferred — no payments that are monthly. Deferred so long as home owner life in house, or until offered, name transmitted, refinance, or modification of good use. Loans are guaranteed by lien on home.
Present yearly income that is gross effective June 28, 2019
Your family’s annual income that is gross be lower than 80% associated with the County’s median earnings, as dependant on HUD. The limits that are current apply to loans and funds are shown below.
|Home Size||Annual Gross money (maximum)|
Our company is presently soliciting for contractors whom can be thinking about putting in a bid on jobs into the Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program. Contractors on our list should be certified, fused and registered with all the State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board and now have experience with housing rehabilitation.
We usually do not suggest or endorse any contractors. Contractors in the HUD debarred list aren’t entitled to use.
If you should be thinking about working together with our system, please finish the specialist information application and return to your workplace. Please include copies of your CCB registration, insurance coverage certificates and certifications of particular trades, including asbestos or lead-based paint.
Applications and documents that are supporting be mailed to: Clackamas County Community developing, 2051 Kaen Rd., STE 245, Oregon City, Oregon 97045; Faxed to 503-655-8563; or emailed.
You may call County Rehab Specialists, Jayson Tidland or Mike Woolman at 503-655-8591 if you have any questions or need additional information.
- Applicant must have or perhaps property that is buying needs to be in name
- Owner must are now living in home
- Home fees should be present
- Applicant should have equity that is sufficient
- Loans for external repairs need that the outside of homes be brought as much as HUD’s Housing Quality Standards (HQS) and Clackamas County’s minimum rehab standards.
- Loans for a solitary function payday loans New Jersey are limited by one wellness or security product just.
- All work must certanly be done by Oregon-licensed and bonded contractors.
- Manufactured domiciles in areas try not to be eligible for that loan. (OK for an Accessibility give. )