In light for the ongoing Covid-19 outbreak, we comprehend the distress you may well be experiencing with this period that is difficult. To help ease your burden that is financial have actually introduced the Covid-19 Financial Relief Scheme to guide our specific and company customers who’re affected in those times of interruption.
For our customers that are individual
6-Month Payment Deferment/Moratorium for Hire Purchase/Hire Purchase-i
In accordance with Bank Negara Malaysia’s statement on 30 April 2020, clients who would like to take part in the moratorium will have to provide formal verification.
Here are a few details to notice of if you want to be involved in the deferment/moratorium:
- Your employ purchase instalment re re payment from 1 to 30 September 2020 will be deferred april
- Your loan/financing tenure will be extended for a few months
- You will have no interest/profit that is additional on your deferred instalment
- Your instalment quantity and month-to-month deadline will continue to be the post moratorium that is same
- All the other terms will continue to be exactly like per your Hire buy contract
If you want to be involved in the moratorium, call our Maybank kindly car Finance Centres (just click here for contact numbers).
Maybe perhaps Not certain that the re payment deferment plan suits you? Here are a few helpful factors that could help decide.
6-Month Automatic Payment Deferment / Moratorium (aside from Hire Purchase/Hire Purchase-i & bank cards)
Effective 1 April 2020, we’re giving a 6-month automated repayment deferment (in other words. Moratorium) for many forms of RM-denominated loan/financing (aside from Hire Purchase/Hire Purchase-i and charge cards). To meet the requirements, your loan/financing must not have payment that is outstanding significantly more than ninety days as at 1 April 2020. Continue Reading